- Consumer Information
- Contact Information
- Distance Learning
- Employment @ RCC
- Faculty & Staff Directory
- FERPA Policy
- Info En Español
- Mission Purpose & Values
- Organizational Chart
- Our Campus
- Our History
- Programs & Services
- Quick Facts
- RCC Foundation
Programs & Services
Rockingham Community College has a variety of educational programs, and finding the right one for you depends on your goals. Click any program listed below to learn more.
We offer three types of Credit Programs:
- Associate in Applied Science Degrees, Diplomas or Certificates give you the skills and training needed to get you started on a career.
- College Transfer Degrees allow you to transfer to a four-year school as a Junior.
- BA programs allow you to earn a Bachelor’s Degree at RCC through Winston-Salem State University or Greensboro College.
Our Continuing Education division also offers three types of programs:
- Employment Programs are for those looking to enter (or re-enter) the workforce with the skills needed to find a good job and fulfilling career.
- Business Services, including our Small Business Center, are programs for business owners or managers to help with employee training and business growth.
- Personal Advancement courses are for those seeking to expand their skills and capabilities, either for personal or professional reasons.
We have two programs for high school students:
- Career & College Promise is a program for high school students who want to earn college credits that will give them a head start on a two- or four-year college degree.
- Rockingham Early College High School is a high school on the RCC campus that allows students to graduate with both a high school diploma and an Associate in Applied Science or College Transfer Degree.
Career Counseling is available to help you determine the best educational or career path for you to take.
Disability Services are available to assist those students with disabilities in fulfilling their educational goals.
Veterans Affairs offers veterans assistance in taking advantage of their educational benefits.