THIS PROGRAM IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR FINANCIAL AID
It is your responsibility to read this page and the information it contains in its entirety. You must meet all requirements to be considered for acceptance; however, completion of these tasks does not guarantee acceptance to the Spring 2018 entering class.
Please review the Credit Programs Catalog and the RCC Phlebotomy Handbook for more information on policies and procedures for this program and for Rockingham Community College.
The 2017-2018 Phlebotomy Curriculum Outline and Performance Standards (subject to change) outline may be found in the RCC Catalog, on page 149.
Application Deadline: Friday, December 8, 2017
Admissions Office Hours
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 8am-5pm
Optional, but strongly encouraged. Choose one session to attend.
Thursday, October 19, Owens Human Services (OHS) Bldg
9:00am - OHS, room 123
6:00pm - OHS, room 209
Thursday, December 7, Owens Human Services (OHS) Bldg, room TBD
1. Complete the RCC Admissions Process. See steps 1-4 on the: Admissions RCC web page.
2. Complete the specific Phlebotomy admissions requirements:
- Complete or place out of all necessary developmental-level courses in mathematics (DMA 010, 020, 030) and English (DRE 096, 097, 098).
- Have achieved a minimum high school grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 or better, or equivalent GED total score of at least 244 (old version) or 2440 (new version).
- Students with college-level coursework must have achieved a cumulative GPA of 2.0 from all colleges attended (including RCC) in the past 7 years.
- If you have attended RCC, your RCC cumulative GPA must also be 2.0 or better within the past 7 years. GPA will not be rounded up to meet Admissions Standards.
3. Meet with the Assistant Director of Enrollment Services in the Whitcomb Student Center Admissions Office (after you have completed steps 1 - 3 listed at the top of this page). Bring a copy of the Phlebotomy Candidate Review Form (pdf). The final deadline to meet with the Assistant Director of Enrollment Services is Friday, December 8, 2017 at 2pm.