Human Resources Development Program (HRD)
If you are unemployed or underemployed, the Human Resources Development Program (HRD) can give you the skills needed to succeed in today's complex and demanding job market. This program can assist you with career planning and assessment, employment direction and job search skills. It also assists employers by sending them qualified applicants. HRD courses are available at no charge to any adult who is unemployed or underemployed and seeking employment. Call 336.342.4261, ext. 2206 to see if you qualify.
HRD offers a variety classes at no charge that can help you in these areas:
- Creating a professional resume that will impress employers
- Completing a job application that will get an interview
- Interview techniques that will teach you how to answer those tough interview questions
- Writing an impressive cover letter and thank you letter
- Improving money management skills
- Increasing your technology awareness and skill levels
- Developing a pro-active and strategic job search plan
- Developing better communication skills
- Learning to find and apply for jobs online
- Coping with job loss
Success in HRD courses can also help you gain the self-confidence you need when meeting prospective employers.
To register or for more information contact Tommiann Hill at 336.342.4261, ext. 2206 or firstname.lastname@example.org.