- No password needed when on campus.
- You must be a currently enrolled RCC student or RCC Faculty/Staff to receive a password for off campus use.
Ways to get one:
- Check your RCC email. Passwords are sent at the beginning of each semester.
- Come by the library in person with your college ID.
- EMAIL US from your RCC email account.
Database Login and Cookies:
Logging in from a Computer Located Behind a Firewall:
- You may encounter problems logging in from a computer which is protected by a firewall. Frequently this occurs when trying to log in from a computer located in a workplace. Try logging in from your home computer instead. If you are still unable to access the databases after following the instructions above, please contact library staff at 336-342-4261 ext.2320 or EMAIL US.