Small businesses are the lifeblood of our national and state economy. The entrepreneurial spirit that propels people to create and grow new businesses has been an essential part of our growth as a state. Small businesses account for the majority of new job creation not only in North Carolina but also nationally.
In this workshop, Richard Morreale provides attendees with complete business start-up processes and resource information. The Business Start-up Processes covered will include:
- business start-up planning
- determining concept feasibility
- examining critical issues and making important decisions
- covering legal considerations and requirements
- developing the business plan
- arranging the business financing
Presenter: Richard Morreale
In addition, handouts will also include a very useful resource and information list.
Tuesday, April 3, 2018
1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
RCC Campus: BLLC Room 108
To register for this workshop call Alison Hooker at 336-342-4261 x2107
To register online click here: Small Business Center Registration Form