- Fitness Center
- Eagle Alerts
- Academic Support
- Academic Calendar
- Dining On Campus
- Campus Safety
- Career Counseling
- Transfer & Career Services
- Clubs & Organizations
- Disability Services
- Catalogs, Schedules & Pubs
- Distance Learning
- Counseling Services
- Events Calendar
- Financial Aid
- James Library
- Records Office
- Student Handbook
- Technology Support
- The Learning Center
- The Testing Center
- Tuition & Fees
- Veterans Affairs
Textbook Rental is available at RCC!!!
Please be advised that book ordering from the RCC website has been shutdown FOR THE SPRING2015 SEMESTER. You may continue to pay for your books using a debit/credit card per phone call and pick those books up in the bookstore. Also, some books are available for rental from our partner website.
Rockingham Community College Bookstore in association with our partner website now offers textbook rental.
- The rental process is exclusively between the student and the partner via credit/debit card.
- Financial aid is not accepted as payment at this time.
- Every textbook will not be available for rental.
The process is quick and easy.
- Go to the Rockingham Community College website, click on Quick Links, then Bookstore, then click on shop RCC Bookstore, then under Books, click on textbooks and course materials.
- When the page opens you are prompted to select your term, department, course and section.
- If your book is available to rent you will see the following link "Available to rent from partner website. Click for details"
- Click and start the rental process.
The Bookstore, located on the upper level of Whitcomb Student Center, offers all the textbooks needed for your classes as well as a variety of pens, pencils, notebooks, gifts, and RCC clothing items.
Regular Operating Hours:
Monday & Tuesday - 8:30am - 5:00pm
Wednesday 8:30am - 6:00pm
Thursday & Friday 8:30am - 3:30pm
The Bookstore is open additional hours during buyback and registration. Summer hours vary. Please call 336.342.4261, ext. 2261 for more information.
1. Cash register receipt must accompany all returns for refund.
2. Merchandise must be in saleable condition (i.e., unopened package, not written in or otherwise defaced, not used or worn.)
3. Merchandise defective due to publisher or manufacturer’s error will always be replaced.
4. Textbook returns for the regular term should be made within fourteen (14) days after the first day of classes or within two (2) weeks of purchase. Textbook returns for the summer term should be made within seven (7) days after the first day of classes or within two (2) weeks of purchase. Time allowed depends on date of purchase. Refunds will be mailed by the RCC Business Office and should be received within three (3) weeks after the return. All returns are subject to the approval of bookstore personnel, and any exceptions to this policy must have the approval of the bookstore manager.