- RCC Online Application – Once the application has been processed, students will be sent instructions from Admissions on how to access RCC accounts via letter addressed to the student, sent to the address submitted in the application.
RCC Application Instructions
- CCP Enrollment Form – Please read this application and the expectations carefully.
Students from Rockingham County Schools, Bethany Community School, & Community Baptist or other private school: Please complete fillable application and then email to your counselor using your OFFICIAL HIGH SCHOOL EMAIL address. Your counselor will then secure principal consent and send to either Ms. Caple or Ms. Galloway using their official high school email address.
Home School students: Once you receive your letter from Admissions detailing how to log into your RCC student email, please follow the instructions to log in and use the RCC student email address to submit your CCP application to Ms. Caple or Ms. Galloway.
- Request Transcripts from your High School
Rockingham County School students: Please have your counselor email your transcript from their official school email address to either Chandra Caple at email@example.com or Sharon Galloway at firstname.lastname@example.org OR request your transcript be sent from CFNC. This requires your RCS student ID (lunch room) number. Instructions can be found here.
BCS and CBS or other private school students: Please have your counselor email your transcript from their official school email address to either Chandra Caple at email@example.com or Sharon Galloway at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Home school students: Please submit your official typed and signed transcripts from your RCC student email address to either Chandra Caple at email@example.com or Sharon Galloway at firstname.lastname@example.org . More information on what is required on a transcript can be found here. *For students who do not meet GPA requirements: Counselors will be contacted to provide test scores or principal recommendation forms for students interested in CTE programs of study.*
- Advising – Once all information is received and processed, RCC CCP Staff will contact students individually to discuss course requests and availability.
- Consent to Release Information to High Schools – For RCS, BCS, & CBS or other private schools: Once we are able to be together in person, Ms. Caple or Ms. Galloway will meet with you to discuss consent to release grades and information to your high school.
(Students who have taken a CCP course in Fall 2019 or Spring 2020)
- Submit the Returning CCP Advising Survey
- Ms. Caple or Ms. Galloway will contact you to discuss course requests.
- Request transcript from your high school to be sent to Ms. Caple or Mrs. Galloway—must be making progress toward HS graduation and maintain a 2.0 RCC GPA to continue.
- For RCS, BCS, & CBS or other private schools: Once we are able to be together in person, Ms. Caple or Ms. Galloway will meet with you to discuss consent to release grades and information to your high school.
- RCC High School Options Handbook (CCP)
- College Transfer Pathways and select course descriptions
- CTE Pathways and Course Descriptions
- CCP Enrollment Form
- RCS and BCS Partnership Classes
- Change of Pathway/Dual Pathway Request Form
- Principal Recommendation Form (for Counselors/Principals—this form should be completed with written recommendation for students with an unweighted GPA of 2.79 or lower. This is ONLY For students interested in CTE Pathways, NOT AA, AS, AFA, AND pathways. For certain CTE pathways, such as Business Administration and Early Childhood, some ENG and MAT pre-reqs are still required to be met to be eligible to take classes, regardless of Principal Recommendation.)
- Placement Test Scores
- New Student Webinar Information