Rockingham Community College and North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University (NCATSU) have partnered on a transfer bridge program designed to provide prospective students a seamless transition to NCATSU.
- Targeted advising from an Aggie Plus advisor at RCC and NCATSU
- Priority review in the NCATSU admissions process
- Waived application fee
- 1 Aggie Plus program orientation session at RCC at the beginning of each fall term
- 1 Aggie Plus program visit day at NCATSU during the spring term
- Student must earn an Associate in Arts (AA) or Associate in Science (AS) degree
- Student must select transferable courses using the NCATSU Pathways and consult with advisors to ensure that they are making progress toward their specific major choice or general education requirements at NCATSU
- Student must maintain a 2.0 cumulative RCC GPA and obtain a “C” or better on all transferable coursework; some NCATSU academic programs may have additional admissions requirements
- Following the completion of the AA or AS degree, student will transfer to NCATSU to complete their undergraduate degree
The first step in joining Aggie Plus is to complete the RCC admissions process.
Visit https://www.ncat.edu/admissions/transfer-admissions/ for more information on transferring to NCATSU.
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS?
Please email the NCAT Aggie Plus Contact at email@example.com.