Rockingham Community College and The University of North Carolina at Greensboro (UNCG) have partnered on a unique co-admissions program that improves your access to an undergraduate education at UNCG and enhances your success during the transfer process.
This partnership provides you the following benefits:
- Waived application fee for UNCG
- Coordinated federal and state financial aid
- Academic advising from RCC and our UNCG Spartan Passage counselor
- Scholarship opportunities for co-admitted students
- Students who maintain established academic standards move seamlessly to UNCG to complete upper-division coursework
- Access to
- all UNCG University Libraries’ services and resources
- computer services
- UNCG’s Leonard J. Kaplan Center for Wellness
- all campus activities, events, and events sponsored by Campus Activities and associated areas. Events where there is a charge to UNCG students will require the same charge from joint enrollment students
- On-site admissions and academic advising
- Membership in many student organizations, excluding fraternity and sorority life, club sports, intramural sports
The first step in joining Spartan Passage is to complete the RCC admissions process.
Visit UNCG’s Spartan Passage page for more information on the Spartan Passage.
Do you have questions?
Please e-mail the UNCG Spartan Passage advisor, Angie Moore, at firstname.lastname@example.org.