The ACT WorkKeys National Career Readiness Certificate (ACT WorkKeys NCRC®) is an assessment-based credential issued at four levels. The NCRC measures and certifies the essential work skills needed for success in jobs across industries and occupations.
- Build confidence that your skills meet the needs of employers
- Show prospective employers concrete proof of the skills you have
- Apply real-world use to coursework from the classroom
- Determine skill improvement and training needs
- Improve the opportunities for career changes and advancement
Jump into the Workforce
Jump into the Workforce is an open lab that acts as a one stop shop for job seekers. Instructors are trained to help individuals with job applications, resumes and cover letters. Students also have the option to earn a nationally recognized Career Readiness Certificate that will help them stand out in a crowd of job applicants.
Individuals can earn the National Career Readiness Certificate™ (NCRC®), a portable credential that documents essential work skills, by successfully completing all of the three WorkKeys assessments—
- Applied Math
- Workplace Documents
- Graphic Literacy
Testing is available at Rockingham Community College.
Please contact Gwendolyn Roy at 342-4261 ext. 2006 for more information.