Business Administration (C25120BP)
This certificate program is designed to introduce students to the various aspects of the free enterprise system.
|BUS 115||Business Law I||3||0||3|
|ACC 120||Principles of Financial Accounting||3||2||4|
|BUS 110||Introduction to Business||3||0||3|
|BUS 139||Entrepreneurship I||3||0||3|
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills to create opportunities and develop as an employee or business owner.
- Analyze ethical, legal, and regulatory guidelines to evaluate business practices.
- Communicate using discipline-specific terminology appropriate for the task and intended audience.
- Exhibit the ability to work with others, analyze situations, and apply resources for solving problems and accomplishing tasks.
- Utilize analytical skills in decision making in areas of management, marketing, finance, accounting, and economics.