Refer to the Graduation Information on the Records Office page for graduation application deadlines and ceremony dates.
Information for May 2023 Commencement
- December 2022 Graduate Diplomas: December 2022 graduate diplomas will be available for pick up at the Whitcomb Student Center Welcome Desk starting January 17, 2023. Photo ID is required for pick up. All diplomas will be sent to those who requested to have it mailed.
- Ceremony Date: Friday May 12, 2023.
- The ceremony for college transfer degree graduates will take place at 9:00am.
- The ceremony for applied science degree, diploma and certificate graduates will take place at 11:00am.
- What time should I arrive for the Ceremony? Graduates should arrive 45 minutes prior to the ceremony and report to the Advanced Technologies Building (ADT).
- Are guests required to have a ticket to attend? Yes, tickets are required for all guests, including children of any age. Graduates are issued 4 guest tickets for the ceremony.
- What if I need extra tickets? Ceremony participants only have 4 tickets. If you need extra, we recommend that you check with classmates to see if they have any extras.
- Is there a graduation rehearsal? No, just make sure you are on time on Commencement Day. Remember, you will need to be there 45 minutes before your ceremony.
- Can I decorate my cap? No, any students with decorated caps will not be allowed to participate in the ceremony.
- How do I get a cap and gown? Visit the RCC Bookstore once you have been cleared by the Records Office.