Refer to the Graduation Information on the Records Office page for graduation application deadlines and ceremony dates.
Information for December 2021 and May 2022 Graduates
- December Graduate Diplomas: December graduate diplomas are available for pick up at the Whitcomb Student Center Welcome Desk. Photo id is required for pick up. All diplomas have been sent to those who requested to have it mailed.
- May Graduate Diplomas: May graduates diplomas will be available beginning Tuesday, May 31.
- Ceremony Date: May 13, 2022
- What time should I arrive for the Ceremony? Graduates should arrive 45 minutes prior to their ceremony and report to the Advanced Technologies Building (ADT).
- Are guests required to have a ticket to attend? Yes, tickets are required for all guests, including children of any age. Graduates are issued 4 guest tickets for the ceremony.
- What if I need extra tickets? Ceremony participants can pick up 2 extra tickets from the Bookstore. Extra tickets are available on a first come, first served basis until all extra tickets have been distributed. We also recommend that you check with classmates to see if they have any extras.
- Is there a graduation rehearsal? No, just make sure you are on time on Commencement Day. Remember, you will need to be there 45 minutes before your ceremony.