Welcome to RCC Bookstore
- PLEASE NOTE: Financial aid students may purchase books and supplies in the RCC Bookstore or Books online on the following dates: January 4th-February 3rd for the Spring 2023 Semester. Bring your RCC Student ID and your class schedule (not on your phone) if you plan to purchase in the Bookstore. Out of pocket Sales begin on December 20, 2022.
- ATTENTION: For the Spring 2023 Semester, Financial Aid funds can be used as payment for Book Orders placed online. Select Student Account at checkout. These orders will not begin processing until January 4, 2023. For Spring 2023, this also includes out of pocket orders.
- All online book orders: Please allow 24 hours for processing your order, you will receive a notification via RCC email that your order is ready. You must pick up in the Bookstore, we do not ship. If you are getting just an Access Code, you may ask to receive it over the phone once the order has been processed.
- The Bookstore, located on the upper level of Whitcomb Student Center, offers all the textbooks needed for your classes as well as a variety of pens, pencils, notebooks, gifts, and RCC clothing items.
- The Bookstore is open additional hours during registration. Please call 336-349-2226 for more information. If we do not answer, please leave a message and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
- Cash register receipt must accompany all returns for refund.
- Merchandise must be in saleable condition (i.e., unopened package, not written in or otherwise defaced, not used or worn.)
- Merchandise defective due to publisher or manufacturer’s error will always be replaced.
- Textbook returns for the regular term should be made within fourteen (14) days after the first day of classes or within two (2) weeks of purchase. Textbook returns for the summer term should be made within seven (7) days after the first day of classes or within two (2) weeks of purchase. Time allowed depends on date of purchase.
Refunds will be mailed by the RCC Business Office and should be received within three (3) weeks after the return. All returns are subject to the approval of bookstore personnel, and any exceptions to this policy must have the approval of the bookstore manager.