Welcome to RCC Bookstore
- ATTENTION: For the FALL SEMESTER, Financial Aid funds CAN be used as payment for BOOK orders placed online. Select Student Account at checkout. Financial Aid for FALL SEMESTER begins AUGUST 11th and runs through SEPTEMBER 10th. Please bring your schedule and RCC STUDENT ID to the RCC BOOKSTORE to access your FINANCIAL AID if you are not ordering on line.
- All online book orders: Please allow 24 hours for processing your order, you will receive a notification via RCC email that your order is ready.
- The Bookstore, located on the upper level of Whitcomb Student Center, offers all the textbooks needed for your classes as well as a variety of pens, pencils, notebooks, gifts, and RCC clothing items.
- The Bookstore is open additional hours during registration. Please call 336-349-2226 for more information. If we do not answer, please leave a message and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
- Cash register receipt must accompany all returns for refund.
- Merchandise must be in saleable condition (i.e., unopened package, not written in or otherwise defaced, not used or worn.)
- Merchandise defective due to publisher or manufacturer’s error will always be replaced.
- Textbook returns for the regular term should be made within fourteen (14) days after the first day of classes or within two (2) weeks of purchase. Textbook returns for the summer term should be made within seven (7) days after the first day of classes or within two (2) weeks of purchase. Time allowed depends on date of purchase.
Refunds will be mailed by the RCC Business Office and should be received within three (3) weeks after the return. All returns are subject to the approval of bookstore personnel, and any exceptions to this policy must have the approval of the bookstore manager.