Current Positions Available
Please see individual job listings for requirements and qualifications.
Welcome and thank you for choosing Rockingham Community College as a potential place of employment. We are pleased to announce the implementation of our new online and mobile-friendly employment application system.
It is important that you provide complete and accurate information and documentation to be considered for a position. E-mailed, faxed, and paper applications will no longer be accepted after April 25, 2016.
Upon successful completion of your application, a system-generated confirmation will be sent to your email address. The new system will also allow you to review the status of your application during the recruitment process and you may apply for new positions without re-entering unchanged information.
How do I apply for a job at RCC?
1. Create a user account: You will need to create an applicant username and password. This will enable you to come back and apply for additional positions as well as check on the status of a position.
2. Create your online application.
What if I don’t have an email address?
A valid email address is required to submit your application. Providing an email address also ensures timely notification of your application status. If you do not have an email address, you can go to Gmail or Yahoo to create an email account.
To create a Gmail Account
To create a Yahoo Account
Do I have to complete an application if I submit a resume?
The application is mandatory. Some positions may also require a letter of interest and resume.
How long does it take to fill out an application online?
Approximately 30-45 minutes. It depends on the detail the applicant provides in the application.
What if I have already created an application?
If you have already created an application within the RCC employment site, and wish to update your information, select the “Login” link and enter your existing username and password. Once you have logged in, you will be able to apply for positions, edit your information and review previous applications.
What if I forget my username and password?
Follow the “Password Retrieval” instructions on the employment site. Using the site, you will be able to reset either your password or username for immediate log-in.
How do I attach a document to my application?
1. On the Supplemental Documents page, follow the link to add the correct document - for example, resume or cover letter. The upload page opens.
2. The system fills in a name for the document you are creating or adding from your computer. You can change this to a title that will make more sense to you - for example, "Resume for Admissions Counselor position".
3. Add a short description if you expect to create several of this type of document.
If the application allows or requires you to attach documents, it displays a list of the relevant documents that you have already uploaded, so you can reuse documents if they are suitable. You cannot delete documents.
You can upload and attach documents in these formats:
Microsoft® Word® or similar word-processing (.doc, .docx, .rtf, .rtx)
Plain text, such as from Notepad (.txt)
Microsoft Excel® (.xls, .xlsx)
Graphics (.tiff, .tif, .jpeg, .jpg, .jpe, .png)
Video (.flv, .mov)
The system cannot accept audio, PowerPoint, Visio, web pages, or bitmap (.bmp) files.