Current Student Forms
Current student forms are located in Etrieve Central.
Current Graduate Information is available for students who applied for graduation for the current semester. All students expecting to graduate, including those who do not wish to participate in the ceremony, must submit an Application for Graduation to the Records Office by the applicable deadline.
2021-2022 Graduation Application Deadlines
- Students completing requirements in December 2021 must apply for graduation by 3:00 PM Friday, September 24.
- Students completing requirements in May 2022 must apply for graduation by 3:00 PM Friday, February 18.
- Students completing requirements in July 2022 must apply for graduation by 12:00 PM Friday, June 10.
2021-2022 Commencement Ceremony Dates
- December 2021 and May 2022 graduates – Friday, May 13, 2022
- July 2022 graduates – Friday, July 22, 2022
Enrollment and Degree Verification
RCC partners with the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verification. Employers and third party organizations should contact the National Student Clearinghouse for these verifications. The National Student Clearinghouse may also be reached by telephone at 703-742-4200.
RCC students may request an enrollment verification statement using Self-Service or in person, with valid photo identification, at the Admissions and Records Office in the Whitcomb Student Center.