The Google UX Design certification is designed to prepare learners for entry-level roles in UX design. This course contains seven modules:
- Foundations of User Experience (UX) Design,
- Start the UX Design Process: Empathize, Define, and Ideate,
- Build Wireframes and Low-Fidelity Prototypes,
- Conduct UX Research and Test Early Concepts,
- Create High-Fidelity Designs and Prototypes in Figma,
- Responsive Web Design in Adobe XD, and
- Portfolio Assignment – Design a User Experience for Social Good.
Students will obtain the knowledge necessary to prepare for the Google UX Design Certificate. Prepayment of tuition is required. Coursework is delivered online (asynchronous).
|Instructor: Knight||Cost: $185|
|CTS-3100-01||59888||TH||02/08/24 – 07/11/24||–||Online|
- Are you a sworn officer or a law enforcement agency serving in North Carolina? Visit our Law Enforcement Continuing Education Courses to see a list of upcoming trainings.
- For those interested in becoming Law Enforcement Officers check out our Basic Law Enforcement Training program also know as BLET .