Business Administration (A25120)
Associate in Applied Science
The Business Administration curriculum is designed to introduce students to the various aspects of the free enterprise system. Students will be provided with a fundamental knowledge of business functions, processes, and an understanding of business organizations in today’s global economy.
|ACC 120||Principles of Financial Accounting||3||2||4|
|BUS 110||Introduction to Business||3||0||3|
|BUS 115||Business Law I||3||0||3|
|CIS 110||Introduction to Computers||2||2||3|
|ENG 111||Writing & Inquiry||3||0||3|
|ACC 121||Principles of Managerial Accounting||3||2||4|
|BUS 125||Personal Finance||3||0||3|
|BUS 139||Entrepreneurship I||3||0||3|
|BUS 121||Business Math||2||2||3|
|BUS 137||Principles of Management||3||0||3|
|ECO 252||Principles of Macroeconomics||3||0||3|
|INT 110||International Business||3||0||3|
|MKT 120||Principles of Marketing||3||0||3|
|BUS 151||People Skills||3||0||3|
|BUS 225||Business Finance||2||2||3|
|BUS 239||Business Applications Seminar||1||2||2|
|ECO 251||Principles of Microeconomics||3||0||3|
|Humanities/Fine Arts Elective||3||0||3|
|Communication Elective – Choose one of the following: UGETC: COM 120, ENG 112|
|Humanities/Fine Arts Elective – Choose one of the following: UGETC: ART 111, MUS 110, PHI 240 Gen Ed: HUM 115|
|Mathematics Elective – Choose one of the following: UGETC: MAT 143, MAT 152, MAT 171|
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills to create opportunities and develop as an employee or business owner.
- Analyze ethical, legal, and regulatory guidelines to evaluate business practices.
- Communicate using discipline-specific terminology appropriate for the task and intended audience.
- Exhibit the ability to work with others, analyze situations, and apply resources for solving problems and accomplishing tasks.
- Utilize analytical skills in decision making in areas of management, marketing, finance, accounting, and economics.
"The instructor was always helpful when I had questions and always made sure that everyone knew what was due when and was always nice. 10/10"-- Fall 2021 BA Student